Password Protect Adobe Muse Widget
Have a Webpage to be Password Protected and display only when logged in with the password and/or with the account type. Password Protect Adobe Muse widget is a security widget which enables you to lock certain page(s) from your website or any other website. The Widget has tons of options to use. Either you’re looking for to just enter a common password and login OR select the type of account and enter the password of that account and then login.
The Password Protect pack comes with 3 widgets.
- Multi-User Password Protect.
- Single User Password Protect.
- The Password Protect Styler.
Installing and Using:
- Once you’ve Downloaded the widget, extract it to the desired location (Folder).
- Launch Adobe Muse.
- Navigated to the place extracted and double click on “Nakshatra – Password Protect”.
- Head back to Adobe Muse, pull out Library panel (Window Menu – Library).
- In the Library Menu, you should find a folder named Nakshatra. Open the Folder.
- Once the folder is open, you’ll see the widget named “Nakshatra – Password Protect”. Click and Drag it on the page.
- As soon as the widget is place on the page the widget options fly-out is open by default. Customize it.
- IMPORTANT – The Password Protect Styler is also a necessary widget to style the widget CSS, So drag the Styler widget as well.
Help File included within the download.
Passoword protect Adobe Muse Widget Preview
Single User Password Protect
Multi-User Password Protect
Password Protect Styler
Note: This is a “basic” layer of protection and should not be used where sensitive information is stored. This Widget Protects Pages using jQuery. Developers can crack the password with the knowledge of developer tools.